In English my name is derived from a flower, in Italian it's an ever green tree with fragrant rose like flowers. My middle name comes from the first for letters of my birth name, Rose. It means peaceful, it means patient, it's like the number 16. A bright color, it's the soft pitter patter of the rain on my window as a spirit enters the world. A mothers soft lullaby, the sweet melody. It was my mothers favorite name & now it's mine. It fits like pieces of a puzzle, two perfect lovers with their fingers intertwined, a mother to its child, like two halves of a heart. It represents me in ways only true eyes can perceive. It's the way an artists' hand embraces his paint brush, how a tagger spray paints his passion, around the world they say my name funny; like it's a rare species brought to society for the first time in history. It's the peace after the war, It's a song whispered like a secret; when it passes through his lips it's soft; like and angels' touch, newly fallen snow, freshly picked strawberries on a warm summers' day. It's that passionate feeling you get from your first kiss, it's real emotion, the spirit of creativity, a single rain drop dangling from a rose petal flushed with pink. It's a singers voice with the potential to be great. I am Kamelia; known only as one other name, Real. Because that's what I am, I am me & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DREAMS


Dreams, they are where your mind wanders at night... I dream about the future and how I can make it better. What are dreams really though? Dream: A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. I believe that dreams are a way of telling you what your heart really desires. Dreams push me to fight or believe in something that I know could happen because I've seen it....in a dream. Everything in the world that was ever created was in somebodys dreams whether they were a wake or sleeping it was still a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment